Here are 7 things that have been on my mind the past week:
1. I’ve decided to grow out my short haircut and transition to natural. (We’ll see how long this decision lasts.)
2. Talking to my grandpa yesterday, I found out that I’m 1/4 white. Nothing against it and it doesn’t change who I am at all, but my whole life I’ve known myself to be 3/4 black and 1/4 Filipino. Guess I’m only 1/2 black. Who knew.
3. I can’t wait to start my new job!
4. I need a new book to read. (Suggestions welcome!)
5. Fall is just around the corner, and I hope the weather acts like it because I love fall fashion!
6. I’ve been so sore from working out. I really wanna try yoga, I even started following @yogaofcolor on Instagram!
7. I watched the documentary Dark Girls and it was definitely eye opening. Still working on a post about it. Definitely recommend it!
(7.5 I need to start writing more.)
Hope you all had a great weekend and have a productive week!